Forget your preconceived impressions of convention hotels; Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is the perfect Chicago luxury hotel for business or leisure. Avoid traveling with cumbersome documents. You can send electronic files to Hyatt before your meeting and our Chicago hotel lodging Business Center will take care of the printing on-site. Tight turnaround and last-minute changes are doable.
Sweeping views of Chicago and Lake Michigan await you in our spacious guestrooms and famous sights and attractions such as Soldier Field are just minutes from our hotel. Culinary adventures beckon from every street corner as the cultural diversity of the city is offered in a vast array of cuisines. With thoughtful features designed to pamper every guest, an attentive staff and a premier lakeside setting with a direct connection via enclosed skybridge to McCormick Place Convention Center, our versatile Chicago Hyatt hotel remains the preferred choice for visitors year after year, with over 2.8 million square feet available for meetings and events.
Contact our knowledgeable Concierge to seek recommendations or book activities, dining or entertainment reservations prior to your arrival at our hotel in Chicago.
You may also interact with us on Twitter @HyattMcCormick. Click here to learn more or connect with us on other social media channels.
- 1,258 newly renovated guestrooms with city, lake and museum campus views
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA & Express Check-in
- Deluxe bath with designer bath products
- Hertz car rental
- Onsite printing & collating for conference materials
- Shor - a Chicago grill
- Forno Italian Trattoria
- 24-hour Stay Fit gym
- Indoor heated lap pool
- Sun deck
- Fitness Concierge
- Yoga Away™
- Jogging / walking paths along Lake Michigan / Chicago Events and Festivals
- Minutes away from Soldier Field
- Attached to McCormick Place with ability to book & bill their venues
- Flexible meeting rooms with natural lighting
- State-of-the-art AV equipment with techs on site
Chicago ADA hotel facilities are available for persons with disabilities:
- Audio/Visual Smoke detectors in rooms and public areas
- Braille symbols in elevators, public room names and guest room numbers
- Wheelchair accessible doors
- Accessible peepholes in accessible guestrooms
- Roll-in showers available
- Towel racks/sink and vanity accessible rooms
- Bathtub and commode grab bars
- Telecommunications device
- Telephone alert device
- Guest room door alerting device
- Amplified telephone handsets
- Vibrator alarm clocks
- Public telephones with telecommunications device
- Closed caption television decoder or channels
- Accessible doors and doorways in public areas
- Fitness Center
- Ballroom, Meeting rooms and Hospitality suites
- 72 rooms
Chicago Business Equipment rentals available through AVT Event Technologies: :
- Fax Machines
- Phone Chargers
- Super Glue
- USB Drives
- Tide-To-Go Pen
- Magna Carts
- Lint Rollers
- Document creation
- High-speed, digital color copying and printing
- Internet Access Office available next to Chicago, IL Business Center
- Open 24 hours a day
- Computer workstation with Microsoft Office suite applications
- GBC binding
- Packaging and shipping
- Oversize printing: signage, hanging banners, retractable banners, foam core posters, etc
- Office supplies and equipment rentals
- Self Service Area open 24 hours a day with hotel room key
- Computer rental station
Hyatt's Chicago, IL FedEx Office Business Center is conveniently located within the hotel on the second floor.
Chicago Business Services Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (24 hour self-service access is available for hotel guests.)
Business Center will open at other times during major Chicago conventions.
Map & Directions
Stay at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, a luxury hotel offering superior amenities, plush accommodations, and a McCormick Place hotel location in South Chicago. Find top Chicago attractions and Hyatt Regency hotel information with our convenient Chicago McCormick Place hotel map and directions.
- From O'Hare Int'l Airport (23 miles):
Take Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94) East to Stevenson Expressway (I-55) North. Exit at Martin Luther King Drive. At light, turn left to hotel.
- From Midway Airport (10 miles):
Take Cicero Ave. north to Stevenson Expressway (I-55) North. Exit at Martin Luther King Drive. At light, turn left to hotel.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is located just two blocks and a walkway away from the entrance to Soldier Field. Simply walk two blocks north on Calumet Avenue and take a right at the Battle of Fort Dearborn Park towards the sign on the path marked ‘to lakefront’. Follow the pedway straight to Soldier Field.
Total walk time is approximately 15 minutes.
Chicago Luxury Hotel Services
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Business Center
- Covered parking
- Currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Room service 6am-12am daily
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Self-Parking & Valet parking (daily fee applied)
- High Speed Internet Access available in all guestrooms @ $10.00 for
- 256K or $15.00 for 1.5MB/S, per 24 HR period
- Computer/Internet Office available to guests 24 hours
Chicago Self Parking: (with in/out privileges)
0-1 Hour - $18.00
1-3 Hours - $21.00
3-9 Hours - $27.00
9-24 Hours- $34.00
Chicago Valet Parking:
(with in/out privileges)
0-24 Hours - $49.00
Chicago McCormick Place Parking:
31st Street Lot: $14.00 per day for passenger vehicles, $30 for Bus/RV's. Overnight parking is available for bus/RV only. Located at 31st St. near Lake Shore Drive, this open-air lot holds 2,250 cars. To get to the 31st St. lot from I-55, take southbound Lake Shore Drive and exit at 31st Street. Turn right and follow the parking signs. From downtown Chicago, take Lake Shore Drive South and exit at 31st St, turn right and follow the parking signs to Lot B.
Martin Luther King Parking Lot:
$21.00 up to 16 hours and $34 from 16 to 24 hours. Overnight parking is available. Located across the street from the hotel, the facility holds 2000 cars and is handicapped-accessible to the McCormick Place complex. To get to the Martin L. King lot from I-55, exit onto Martin L. King Dr., turn left and follow the parking signs. From downtown Chicago, take Michigan Ave South to 22nd/Cermak Rd. and turn left (East). Follow the parking signs to Lot A.
Lakeside Center (East Building) McCormick Place Parking Lot:
$21.00 per day/no overnight parking; Located underground near the Lakeside Center, this underground garage covered lot holds 2,025 cars and is directly connected to Lakeside Center. From I-55, take Lake Shore Drive South, exit at 31st St, turn left and follow the parking signs. From downtown Chicago, take Lake Shore Drive South, exit at 31st St, turn left and follow the parking signs to Lot C.
Chicago Airport Shuttles & Transportation
- SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM O'HARE INT'L AIRPORT:
GO Airport Express- 1-888-284-3826 (mention Hyatt group code HRMP)or go to www.hyattshuttle.com. Ticket counters are located across from baggage claim areas of terminals 1, 2 & 3 and outside US Customs in terminal 5 outside Door D. The last shuttle leaves O'Hare at 10:30 PM daily. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
(1 person) $28.00 per person one way / $51.00 per person round trip
(2 people) $19.00 per person one way / $35.00 per person round trip
(3 people or more) $14.00 per person one way / $27.00 per person round trip
Children 5 years and under are FREE
**Prices do not include $2.00 Departure tax per person from airport.
Private van service is available for up to 9 passengers for $150.00 one way.
- SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM MIDWAY AIRPORT:
GO Airport Express- 1-888-284-3826 (mention Hyatt group code HRMP) or go to www.hyattshuttle.com. Ticket counter and loading zone is located by Southwest Airlines baggage claim on the Lower Level.
(1 person) $23.00 per person one way / $42.00 per person round trip
(2 people) $15.00 per person one way / $27.00 per person round trip
(3 or more people) $12.00 per person / $22.00 per person round trip
Children 5 years and under are FREE.
**Prices do not include $2.00 Departure tax per person from the airport.
Private van service is available for up to 10 passengers for $120.00 one way.
Vans depart airport approximately every 15-20 minutes. Vans depart the hotel throughout the day and advanced reservations are highly recommended.
Vans are white with green lettering with "GO Airport Express" on the side. For more information call 888-284-3826 and mention Hyatt group code HRMP or go to www.hyattshuttle.com.
** Service for physically challenged guests is available. Reservations are needed 1 day in advance for this service.
GO Airport Express also provides sedan, limousine and group services at the above contact information.
- CHICAGO LIMOUSINE SERVICE:
Please contact the Guest Services Department at 312-528-6513 for reservations.
- CHICAGO TAXI SERVICE:
Located on the lower level/baggage claim of each terminal, taxis are available at the taxi staging area. A ride from O'Hare Airport to the hotel takes approx. 45 minutes and costs between $40-$45. From Midway Airport, fares range between $20-$25.
- CHICAGO TRANSIT AUTHORITY (CTA): Hyatt Regency McCormick is convenietnly located just a few blocks from the Cermak-Chinatown Red Line Station. The CTA makes stops all throughout downtown Chicago.
This hotel does not allow pets, with the exception of service animals.
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 3:00pm
Check-out Time: 12:00pm
Chicago Calendar of Events
See what's happening in Chicago with our Calendar of Events.
Chicago Tribune Top Workplace Award
Chicago area Hyatt hotels recieve Chicago Tribunes Top Workplace Award.
Stay Social-Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and More
$110 Million Expansion & Renovation Completed
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Reveals $1110 Million Expansion and Renovation
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 312 567 1234